How Does Femininity Work & What are the Benefits?
Top Femininity™ Benefits
- Works with Your Body to Naturally Increase Feminine Moisture from the Inside-Out
- Helps Vaginal Mucous Membrane Function Increasing Moisture Production
- Healthier Vaginal Epithelium (vaginal linings)
- Eliminates Constant Burning, Itching, & Discomfort
Here at Femininity™, our lab technicians continue their research daily, looking for possible improvement and advancement, and for good reason. Our research shows roughly 43% of women during menopause and 18% of all women suffer from vaginal dryness. Femininity™ has shown to significantly improve women’s sex life and overall health.
Benefits of Femininity™ & How it Works
With age, epithelial tissue slowly starts to produce less and less mucous. This mucous contributes to the overall hydration and moisture of vaginal tissues and many other organs from skin to hair. Femininity’s proprietary formulation of Omega 7 fatty acids contribute greatly to the moisture levels in our mucous membranes and consequently to overall human health. Not only does this lead to improvements in quality of life, it will also lend itself to more comfortable, enjoyable intimacy.
With the extensive list of benefits Femininity provides, demand for our product has exploded, and for good reason.
How Effective is Femininity™?
To date, dozens of scientific papers report that the intake of the ingredients found in Femininity™ improves integrity and function of the vaginal epithelium among women. Clinical study data obtained in 2014 indicated that a vast majority of the women who participated in that study received exceptional benefits from taking the product.
That study included:
- Vaginal Health Factors that were scored by a female gynecologist
- Vaginal moisture was measured
- A vaginal health index was calculated
- Symptoms of atrophy and menopause were evaluated and logged
- Serum samples were collected for the analysis of circulating lipids, liver enzymes and C-reactive protein
Another important finding was the lack of hormonal-type effects on cells, which indicates that Femininity does not alter estrogen levels in any way.The authors attributed the improvement of epithelial integrity of vaginal mucous to vitamin E, carotenoids, but most significantly, the high levels of Omega 7 in Femininity.