To date, dozens of scientific papers report that the intake of the ingredients found in Femininity™ improves integrity and function of the vaginal epithelium among women.
Clinical study data obtained in 2014 indicated that a vast majority of the women who participated in that study received exceptional benefits from taking the product.
That study included:
- Vaginal Health Factors that were scored by a female gynecologist
- Vaginal moisture was measured
- A vaginal health index was calculated
- Symptoms of atrophy and menopause were evaluated and logged
- Serum samples were collected for the analysis of circulating lipids, liver enzymes and C-reactive protein
Another important finding was the lack of hormonal-type effects on cells, which indicates that Femininity does not alter estrogen levels in any way. The authors attributed the improvement of epithelial integrity of vaginal mucous to essential fatty acids, vitamin E, and carotenoids in Femininity.